Can you tell me something about the wireless microphone system？
- Issue Time
Something you need to know when choose wireless microphone
1. A complete wireless system consists of a transmitter and a receiver, which must be set to the same frequency.
If two transmitters work on the same frequency, interference will occur, making the wireless system unusable. At the same time, two transmitters cannot use only one receiver.
2. In different countries, the available frequencies are different. Before buying a wireless microphone system, we must first understand the frequency bands supported in our region. Related information can be queried from the national communications department.
Because wireless frequencies are also used in television stations, communication equipment, and other fields of wireless communication. Wireless frequencies can be shared, and the frequencies used by others in the same area may be the same as yours. The interference is generated in this case.
3. Improving the noise suppression parameters on the receiver can improve protection against interference, but will reduce the range of use. Adjust the squelch to a position that can reliably reduce the noise to the lowest.
4. Turn off unnecessary electronic devices, especially computers, CD players, and other digital devices. These are common sources of wireless interference, especially when they are near the receiver. If you must use a computer or digital device, make sure you are at least 3 feet away from the receiver and antenna.
5. In actual use, the maximum operating range of the wireless system is different. If it is in a crowded room, it may be only 100 feet, and in an open outdoor, it can reach 1,000 feet.
6. The working range of the true-diversity system is certainly better than that of the non-diversity system. UHF is better than VHF.
7. The receiver must have one or two external antennas, and there should be an open transmission space between these antennas and the transmitter.