5. If you find that there is a problem with the connection components of the microphone, don't do it by force. You can use the electrical tape to tie the condenser microphone to the microphone holder, don't take risks because of the aesthetic looking.
6, try to avoid hot swap operation, that is to say, Do not frequently unplug and insert when power is on, because large voltage fluctuations will reduce the life of the condenser microphone .
7. For a microphone using the mixer's Phantom power , connect the microphone to the mixer before turning on a channel, then turn on the Mixer. If your vacuum tube microphone can be connected directly to the power supply, do not turn on the microphone's power switch before you connect the microphone to the mixer.
8. For many vacuum tube microphones, it takes some time to warm up before reaching the optimal working condition. Microphone manufacturers often advise you to warm up the microphone for 2 to 15 minutes. So once you turn on the microphone, keep it in working state until the end of the recording.
9. Proper use of XLR plugs, sometimes need to temporarily add or replace the microphone , hastily plugging and pulling the XLR plug is easy to twist or break three pins
10. The ideal storage microphone has a humidity of 40-60%. The easiest and cheapest way to achieve this is to use a moisture-proof cabinet. Even the cheapest and worst-case moisture-proof cabinets are much better than the desiccant boxes. And even the most expensive microphones, the warranty does not cover the damp.