- Stereo/output power 8Ω/1KHz
- Stereo/output power 4Ω/1KHz
- THD（10% -1KHz）
- Signal Noise Ration
- Damping coefficient
Class D digital power amplifiers are popular among users at home and abroad because of their environmental protection, energy saving, small size and utilization rate of more than 97%. Products are sold in Europe, America and other countries. You will find the Class D amplifier is cost-effective, stable, and fully protected amplifiers.
✔ Volume step control.
✔ Balanced input XLR stereo (two channels), stereo and bridge modes of operation.
✔ Independent limiting, overload, overheating and short protection circuit.
- Each channel has independent overpressure and overheating.
- Load short-circuit protection.
- There is an automatic limiting function to prevent damage to the sounder.
✔ Use NTC boot soft start.
✔ With PFC automatic voltage regulator circuit.
Digital Amplifier K4-1700 Feature
Amplifier K4-1700 Client Feedback